Join the Library Foundation!
The Library Foundation is 501c3 nonprofit that is working to build a new library facility. If you would like to have a say in how the library can serve our community in the future, it is time to make your voice heard.
Contact the library today to find out how to become a member!
If you have an idea that you would like to pitch to the library for other adult programs do not hesitate to let us know, as we are constantly looking for other ways for adults to be active through the library. It's a great way to meet people in the community and try new things!
Phone: (515) 996-2435
Drop by with your questions about technology or make an appointment for a more involved issue.
Inside the Lines and Outside the Box, Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
Indoor recess for adults at the library! Bring a project you are working on or join us for coloring and conversation Thursday night.
Beginning May 10, 2021
|Monday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||Noon – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||Noon - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
We'll be taking steps to keep our patrons and staff safe and healthy. These include:
- Continued offering of curbside pick-up.
- Occupancy limited to 10 people in the library at any time.
- Time in library limited to half-hour.
- Programming offered outdoors whenever possible.
- Facemasks required for persons over the age of two.
- Hand sanitizer provided for public and staff.
- All surfaces wiped down as needed.
- Restrooms closed to the public.